Saturday, March 12, 2011

Legend 1

What's fox?

Fox is any of several carnivores of the dog family, smaller than wolves, having a pointed, slightly upturned muzzle, erect ears, and a long, bushy tail.

"I want to be a human." A white fox said, looking up at the full moon standing at the cliff with the nails of the forelegs digging into the hard soil showing how determined he was.

"Who's there." His erect ears moved upon hearing some noises coming out from the bushes.

"Me." Another fox that's a little bit smaller than him came out from the bushes, moving towards him steadily.

"If you want to be a human. Go ahead."

"You know it's not possible."

"It is. Let us be humans together."

"Don't be stupid. The king will never allow."

"I will grant your wish. But for once, call me Father." A much more bigger size of fox came out from the dark, his husky voice echoed.

"You will allow?" Both of the smaller ones asked.

"Look at the moon. It's full. I'll give both of you three months of human being. Experience the feeling of going to school, eating with hands, bathing daily and sleeping with blankets."

"But remember, don't ever say that you're foxes. Foxes are being hunt down recently. Three months later, I'll see you again in your beast form."

"Yes father." The smaller ones obeyed.
-
-
-

*Rein's POV*

"My god, this project is killing me." I winced,

Annehasaeyo. My name is Rein Kingsley. Don't be surprised why Korean people have a surname 'Kingsley' because I'm an American born Korean. My father is an American and my mummy's Korean. I'm 18 this year and I've a good friend called...

"Yah Rein, are you done? I'm hungry." His name is Lee Hongki. 19. He's the first friend I made when I just transferred in the beginning of this year. But what matter is,

He's HOT with blond hair, cute, cool and smart. Most importantly, that superb beautiful eyes of his that girls were dying to have, that amazingly perfect features he has got on his face. What can you expect more from a guy?

"Yeah yeah, just a bit more touch up will do." I scribbled more words on the paper.

Well, too bad I wasn't into him. We're just GOOD FRIENDS. But you know, some fan girls that's jealous about me being close to him. I've got a lot of problems like these.

"Done. Let's go!" I grabbed my wallet from inside my bag and headed to the canteen with him beside me.

"What do you wanna eat?" He asked in fluent English. Wonder why his English was so good? He's a Korea born America. Born in Korean but brought up in American, recently came back to Korea for studies and he came into this school a month before me. What an coincidence.

"Anything is fine. What about you?" We started queuing up for food.

"Yah, we're in Korea. Stop using English to communicate. You're treating us like idiots." Oh, so here comes the first troublemaker of the day.

"Excuse me, is it our fault that you don't understand English?" Hongki gave her a smirk, oh my, her pathetic heart must be broken right now.

"But Hongki oppa, what is it so good about her! Why are you always siding her!" She squealed and raised her high-pitch voice.

"Oh my, high frequency and short wavelength." I randomly said and looked at the vendor wondering what they're selling today.

"What? F-frequ what?" She asked in confusion.

"Don't even know frequency and wavelength? Oh dear, get your Physics and English brushed up before talking to us. Thanks." He smirked deeply and looked at me, giving me a victory look.

"You're too harsh on her." I gave him a stern look.

"Rein, you know I hate fan girls." He returned me that stern look. I gave up.

*Hongki's POV*

Well. Isn't it obvious that I like Rein? As in, love her?

She just don't sense it and what makes me fed up was the fact that, she just treat me as a brother or even sister.

"Hongki, have you heard about it?" We went to the nearby table and sat down.

"What?"

"There's two transferred students today coming in at period 5."

"Are you kidding me??" How many transferred students can this school take?

"I was surprised too, can't believe there will still be students coming in at this month of the time."

"Rein, can I ask you something."

"Neh?"

"What would you do if I say I love you?" I leaned in closer to her, eyes interlocked with hers.

"I would... Laugh hard." She smiled.

"Yeah.. LAUGH! It's a joke anyway! Ha ha ha!" I pretended to laugh.

See? I can't confess. If I do, she would probably think I'm joking and she might laugh out loud rolling on floors or something.

"The ball rang, let's go back to class and take a look at the new students."

"Sure." I smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment