Sunday, May 15, 2011

Legend 5

*Hongki's POV*

"Ask him to go away." I demanded, she looked at me with her widen eyes.

"Hongki, you can't do that, he's our new friend." She hold onto my shoulders.

"You have to choose, either me or him."

"Rein.. It's okay. I'm used to being alone... Nice to meet you all anyway." He bowed and left.

What is this? I forced him to leave? I'm the bad guy? Why must he act like he needed sympathy.

"So, you are satisfied now." Her eyes full of sadness, it's like I did something to make her sad yet she just silently accept it.

-
*Onew's POV*

"Hyung, what's wrong with them?" I went to the fridge and get a can of beer.

"Them? Well, encountering friendship problem because of me?" I smirked and flipped the opening.

"And then?"

"Then...."

~Flashback~

"Why did you quarrel, over me." I asked, patting her back.

"I don't want him to scold you. I just don't like it when he treat you in such a lousy attitude." She mumbled with her head against my chest.

"You don't have to, I don't mind it at all." My hands run through her hair, it's so smooth.

"He don't like you. He don't want you to be with us. But... But... But I like you.. I'm happy when I see you, I feel like something is missing if you wasn't there with us. I don't feel you're an extra."

I looked her in the eyes.

"Sorry, I don't mean that. I just mean that I like your presence.. But I don't mean that I love you or something, however it's not that I hate you just that.. It's not love. You know.."

~End of Flashback~

"Then I think she's cute, in defending me." I smiled and took a sip of the beer.

"Hyung, we don't have much time left. Don't tell me you're falling for her?" Taemin sat closer to me.

"Well, who knows," I smiled.

-
Time flies so fast, it's already the night time.

"Oh damn it, I'm so bored." Taemin groaned, lying on the couch.

"Like I said, take a walk outside, maybe you can find something... To do."

"That's it. I'm going out." Taemin opened the door and shut it behind him.

*Hongki's POV*

"It's late now Rein, are you sure about going home alone?" I helped her carried her bag until both of us reached the porch.

"Yeah, pretty sure about it."

She smiled although she still felt sad about the matter. I started to feel a little guilty. I hugged her.

"Hongki?"

"Hush.. I'm sorry if it's hurting you, but I really enjoy the time when we are alone. You won't blame me for that right..."

"Um..." She didn't return the hug.

-
"Hongki!!" Seunghyun appeared upside down in front of me.

"What the fuck, are you trying to scare me to death or something," I pulled him down and dropped him onto the floor.

"I've important thing to say. The white foxes has been decreasing a lot recently." His brushy tail kept waving that it started to annoy me.

"Decreasing? Why?" I stepped on his tail and he let out a groan.

"We are still looking into it. Most probably they were hunted and killed."

"What... 'Most probably'.. I want a exact answer. Go back and investigate more before coming out to tell me estimated stories." I smirked.

-
*Onew's POV*

"Hyung! Hyung!!" Taemin shook me awake from my sleep.

"Aish. You better have a good excuse for waking me up." I put my head under the pillow.

"Kingdom in chaos is a good excuse right?"

Kingdom? Chaos? CHAOS?

"What's happening." I sat up immediately.

"Foxes were being hunted fiercely. Many died."

"Is the King alright?"

"I supposed, he's not out in the open so I guess the hunter couldn't reach him."

Why is there a increase in hunter... Who exactly are those hunters?..

"Hyung, shall we go and take a look?"

I looked at myself from head to toe.

"In this form? How do you enter the Kingdom?"

"I've an idea..." He smiled cutely.

No comments:

Post a Comment