Saturday, May 21, 2011

Legend 6

*Rein's POV*

"Rein, have some sandwich." Hongki handed me a sandwich.

Well, he cared about me, but it just... Bothered me that his... I don't know how to put in words.

Anyway, Onew didn't came today. Neither did Taemin.

"Hongki, Onew and Taemin was absent today.." I unwrapped the packaging of the sandwich.

"So?" He munched on his bread.

"Could something have happened? It can't be that they have to absent at the same time.."

He frowned. I annoyed him again.

"Let's skip school." Was what came out from his mouth.

"What?"

*Onew's POV*

"Lee Taemin, I swear. If I have a chance to come out alive, I'll, kill you." I started panting as the path was getting narrower.

"Hyung, don't talk. It's hard to breathe in here. More over, it's getting narrower. And that means we are getting closer."

Okay, Taemin's idea was to.. Sneak through this small.. I don't know what crap is this, it's just. Small, to get through to the Kingdom.

"How did you... Know about this path.." AISH. This is so narrow.

"I used to escape using this when Father was going to punish us."

"WHAT? So each time I'm being punished alone because you've escaped?"

Great, not only I'm gonna kill him. Once three months is up, I'm going to seal this path.

-
I climbed out of the tiny hole and stretched my body.

"It feels good to be out."

"Hyung, here. The entrance to the castle."

I looked at the tiny entrance, asking me to squeeze again?

"Well, in the human form. I felt so funny to see foxes having a castle." I took a deep breathe and crawled into the hole.

*Rein's POV*

"Why the sudden idea?"

"We need a break. Let's go somewhere." Hongki flashed his charming smile.

"Somewhere? Wh-" Before I get to finish my sentence, he held my hand and pulled me off. To somewhere.

-
"A lake?" He let go of my hand and stood by the lake.

"You know, here is one of the perfect spot for viewing moon on a full moon night."

"Is it, how did you find this place." I sat down on the neat grass.

"I met my first love here."

My eyes was wide opened. He never talk about his past before. Never.

*Hongki's POV*

On a full moon night, I met her. Kyungna, she's a white fox. Her white fur shines under the moon and what attracts me was her voice. The gentle voice that I couldn't forget up till now.

"Oh. How did both of you.. Break?" She gestured for me to sit down beside her.

"She was killed."

The King has found out that Kyungna was together with a black fox. Orders were sent to kill her. So indirectly, I killed her.

"Killed? In an accident?"

I remained silent for the question but I smiled.

"She's really beautiful." I looked at the lake, the frog that's jumping onto the dried rock.

"How beautiful is she." Rein smiled.

"Like you. You reminds me of her... Rein,"

I looked at her, she looked at me. As I slowly moved my face towards hers..

"Hongki," She called out my name and pushed me slightly apart from her.

"Why, Rein. Why don't we.. Be together? Since we are always together in school. Perhaps some people had already thought we are a couple. Why don't we ju-"

"Hongki. We are best friends and always... Will be." Rein smiled and patted my hand.

I got rejected even before I confess.

*Onew's POV*

"Father." I didn't know the castle was big enough for me, a human to stand straight.

"Help me. I know who's the one hunting for foxes."

"Who is it?"

"Mike Kingsley."

No comments:

Post a Comment